Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bento #8 2.11.2010

I finally took a few minutes this week to make a couple of bentos for me & D. :) And I got a couple of cool background papers for Valentines Day so maybe I could enter them in the BOMB Challenge at Hapa Bento. My bento has 100 calorie goldfish, pb&j on a lip shaped sandwich thin (inside out), colby-jack hearts, radishes, carrots, celery, grape tomatoes, pineapple, cucumbers, and apples. Oh, and the blue silicone cup has more roasted eggplant dip.



D's bento has a turkey & cheese heart sandwich (he did not like the turkey showing through the bread like that, next time I'll have to put the piece I cut out back in there inside out so it shows), 100 calorie mini fudge stripe cookies, apples, heart cheese cut-out, carrots, wheat thins & roasted eggplant dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...