Friday, July 2, 2010

A much overdue Thank You!

First let me start with the overdue "Thank You" to a bento friend for sending a sweet little Mio box for my slowly growing bento box stash. (Thanks Judy!) I love this little box! It's the perfect size for a snack. For this inaugural snack I had some black grapes (really hard to see in the black box) and some of my new fave Weight Watchers mini Ginger Snap cookies. They have a nice little spice to them and are fantastic with coffee.





This next shot is a variety of columbine growing in my garden. I love how they look like little clusters of fireworks. This year this columbine is about 4 1/2 feet tall! Speaking of fireworks, I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little bento! That was nice of Judy! Your Columbine looks beautiful, how nice that it blooms like fireworks this time of year! I don't think I've ever seen one before.

    Have a great 4th oh July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 4 1/2 foot tall columbine would blow my socks off and yours looks outrageous!

    Happy 4th of July, Bento pal !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...