Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm always up for trying new things, and I'm always seeing this Menu Plan Monday on other blogs, so I thought I'd give it a try. Lots of great recipes & info over at Orgjunkie.

I've actually been planning our meals (usually on Sunday or Monday) for the last couple of months anyway, so why not document it and make it easier to find recipes and meal ideas?

Here's a stab at what we're planning to have this week: (as you can see I didn't fully complete the week, but that's just how this week is going)

Monday: Laughing Cow Chicken with Sweet Potato Fries

Tuesday: Our 13th Anniversary - we're planning to eat out!

Wednesday: Grown Up Rice Pilaf (meatless) (I'll post the recipe later this week)

Thursday: 3 Cheese Garden Pizza - I've got a bunch of zucchini to use up and love it on this pizza!

Friday: Chili or Spaghetti

Saturday: Leftovers or out

Sunday: TBD

**Most days will include a salad & veg even when not specifically listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...