Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #4

This week I'm going for super simple since we're going to be busy with work, meetings, board meetings, and running to the airport to pick up my mom.

Last week's menu was hit and miss. I didn't get it all done so there is some carry-over from last week's menu here too.



Monday: Sweet Potato Risotto (Meatless Monday), and I can't figure out what else to have with it . . . maybe just salad.

Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin with balsamic reduction, roasted peanut potatoes, and stuffed zucchini (carry-over from last week's menu)

Wednesday: Burgers and veggies on the grill - we're supposed to have sunshine & temps in the 60's all week!

Thursday: Grilled salmon with leftover risotto made into risotto cakes

Friday: Grab something on the run - I'm hoping for Chinese. We're headed to Anchorage to pick up my mom from the airport.

Saturday: Veggie stir-fry over rice

Sunday: Homemade pizza for football night.


That's it. Quick and easy.

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie. Check out the hundreds of other menus posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...