Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #14

This week is light on the menu planning front. Of course Thursday is already planned and I'll be gone all day Friday and Saturday with annual shopping excursions. Friday my girlfriends and I do the Black Friday sales, though not too early, and then Saturday I go with my mom and niece to do some Christmas shopping and look at decorated Christmas trees & stuff. I usually make snacks to take along for both days.

Monday: Leftovers - was supposed to have a quilt class but it was canceled due to the weather.

Tuesday: Chicken something. Have some chicken thawed, just not sure what I'm doing with it.

Wednesday: Crockpot Mongolian Beef

Thursday: Thanksgiving

Friday: Dave can have meatloaf muffins from the freezer

Saturday: TBD

Sunday: Thanksgiving #2 with my nephew and his family

Check out lots of other great meal plans at Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...