Saturday, November 24, 2012

Photo Friday


My poor neglected blog. I know it's not Friday but I had to go ahead and post this. It has been almost a month since Halloween and I'm just now getting around to sharing these photos. They have actually been in my drafts folder for almost that long and I just completely forgot they were there.

Our vet's office and local newspaper had Halloween pet photo contests, so I entered a couple of photos. I thought this one turned out cute. That is Neptune in the front (a grape) and Panda in the back (a pumpkin but she had already ditched the hat). They are pretty good sports about it all.


Sometime in the last couple of years Neptune started barking and attacking the vacuum, and broom, and mop. He's not picky. Here he is waiting for the vacuum to make its move.




This last one is a little hard to make out, but there is thick heavy frost on all the trees. This was a few weeks back as well. We've had a cold winter so far, but no real snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...