Friday, September 20, 2013

Playing Catch Up


Sunset from Lazy Mtn, looking over Palmer, AK. Mt. Susitna in the distance.


I don't know where the time has gone. Summer flew by in a flash. We are full on into fall here, leaves changing, rain, snow on the mountain tops (and rapidly moving down the mountain), and we had our first frost here last night.

Nasturtiums and artichoke showing the frost.
 
I hope to get back into more regularly blogging and getting caught up on things I had wanted to share...pictures, recipes, and I know I made at least one bento this summer! And just think of all of the dog pictures I have to share! With winter coming I hope to make more bentos so we can get out during the daylight hours and not spend a ton on eating lunches out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...