Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Intro

I've recently become obsessed with bento boxes, where to get them, how to fill them, what to put in them . . . seriously, it's one of those things that once I came across them I just couldn't get them out of my mind.

I love cooking and experimenting anyway (my husband says I make great food, but I only make it once), and am always trying new things, and now with the addition of the "bento hunt" I finally decided on a blog name and can start this! (my friends always make fun of me for taking pictures of my food, so I'll just put them here and they can deal with it!)

justbento.com has been a great resource for reading up on bentos & their fillings. Check it out if you have not been there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...