Here are my bento finds from our recent vacation. One of these days I'll actually post some vacation photos, but right now it's hard to narrow them down to just a few.
- 4 plastic rounds to go under cakes. I thought these might be cute for bento photo backgrounds. Found them at IKEA for almost nothing. That's what I love about IKEA. Good thing there isn't one in Alaska.
- mini silicone baking cups
- Cupcake Creations papers in eclaire & muffin top shapes. Found these in a kitchen store in the Strip District in Pittsburgh, PA. They say you can bake in them without using a pan. I've been wanting to make muffin tops for a while now, but I don't have a pan. These should do the job.
- chocolate cat cookies from Trader Joe's. These are quite tasty and I thought they would be cute tucked into a bento lunch. Now I just have to make a couple of bentos before we eat all the cute kitty cookies.
- round plastic container with locking sides. There were 2 of these, but one didn't survive the trip back home. :( sniff, sniff. The surviving container is the smaller of the 2.
Earth Day Activities
19 hours ago