Friday, October 15, 2010

A bento!

Terrible photo - delicious dinner! This was a bento dinner I had at a sushi place in Eagle River, AK after my girlfriend and I went to a movie in Anchorage. She had been here before and said it was really good, so I thought I needed to sample it too!

Dinner was delish! I ordered a combo dinner and it came in this bento box. Teriyaki chicken, rice, California roll, and tempura shrimp....shhhrrriiiiiiimmmpp! I could eat my weight in shrimp nearly every day. I love love love it. This tempura shrimp was really good too. When I was almost done eating I looked under the little bowl of sauce and found steamed edemame in the pod! Surprise! Mmmm. There was so much food I couldn't eat it all, so I brought home the chicken & some rice for Dave.

Definitely great find for another dinner stop. Speaking of dinner...I could use some now.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny...your edemame surprise! Beautiful bento and it does sound tasty! What a nice treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, could eat my weight in shrimp, and this plate of food is making me very hungry! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...