Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #10

Back in the groove this week after being gone a week on vacation. Went by quickly, as I knew it would, but was fun & got to visit with people I haven't seen in years.

On to the menu plan. Tonight I'm hungry so it's hard to narrow down the choices for this week. Luckily I already had something written down for Meatless Monday that I found before I left. The rest of the week I'm thinking comfort foods, a new recipe or 2, and then we'll see.



Monday: Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie - Prevention.com (Meatless Monday)

Tuesday: Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Sauteed Apples - Cooking Light. We already have one favorite pork tenderloin recipe. I'm hoping this will be our next fave.

Wednesday: Fried Rice - probably veggie fried rice

Thursday: Chicken Casserole Supreme - Taste of Home. Comfort food. Can't go wrong with chicken & stuffing all baked together, and fall is a great time to add apples to everything!

Friday: out

Saturday: Thanksgiving in a Pot (Sandra Lee crockpot recipe) I don't know if our stores have turkey breast yet. If/when they do I'm buying several to throw in the freezer.

Sunday: leftovers

Possible Sides: Roasted Cauliflower with dates & pine nuts,


A couple of extras I'm bringing back from week's past that I didn't have time to make yet. Fingers crossed I'll get to at least one of these!


Chocolate Spiderweb Cookies (Cooking Light)
Fudgy Brownies (Cooking Light) I LOVE LOVE LOVE brownies! I hope these are good!
Pumpkin Butter (Skinny Taste)

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie. Check out the hundreds of other menus posted.

1 comment:

  1. I am a student, I joined the blog to make friends with the lava away from the liver around the world. I want to learn many things about the country, people, life, culture ... of your country.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...