Sunday, November 7, 2010

Full Circle Farm








This week I received my first box of subscription organic fruit & veggies from Full Circle Farm. Full Circle started as a CSA for just Washington, and then added Alaska to it's list of locations for subscription produce.

Subscriptions are on either a weekly or every other week schedule (every other week for me, at least to start), and are delivered to a variety of locations all over Alaska - even the bush communities! The week before the box comes you receive an email detailing what's going to be in the next box and have the opportunity to change out as much or as little as you like, depending on what's available. We don't normally get the best produce in Alaska. Most of it is shipped up by the bigger grocery chains and comes from  California or wherever happens to have some manner of fruit or veggies that appear somewhat ripe.

I was so excited to receive my first box! I've been pleased with the quality of what came in our box - though it's hard to tell from the bad mobile photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...