Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #16



Off to a late start again on the menu plan. I don't really have a plan, or a grocery list. I'd like to eat from the pantry and freezer mostly this week, so fingers crossed . . .

Monday: some basic pasta dish - probably Lemon Basil Pasta - basically this recipe although this isn't the one I use normally.

Tuesday: Hoping to finish our Christmas shopping this afternoon / evening so dinner from the crock pot it is!

Wednesday: Salmon Sweet Potato Cakes

Thursday: Pork chops & mashed potatoes - this recipe from Gina at Skinny Taste looks really good. I may try it.

Friday: Open House at a friend's office.

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: Baked Turkey Croquettes


Found a couple of new recipes I'd like to try this week. I'm in the mood for holiday baking, but haven't had a lot of time for it yet. Next Monday night I've got a quilt class with a cookie exchange so I need a recipe that is easy to make, and can make a lot. I'm thinking some kind of bar cookie. Maybe one of these:

Cosmo Cocktail Cookie Bars

Chocolate-Drizzled Cinnamon Pecan Bars


Check out hundreds of other menu plans at Orgjunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...