Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #22 - hey it's Tuesday!


Another busy week and I'm obviously running behind a bit already. For some of you spring has sprung already, for us it's more like we are headed toward "break-up". Spring (trees budding, tulips and hyacinths coming up) is usually around mid-May.

Break-up is considered a season in Alaska. The days get longer, it warms up a bit, and the snow starts to melt. It gets very muddy. The cars are all very filthy from such wet roads, and my house . . . well, let's just say the floors are constantly covered in muddy dog prints.

I usually hand write my menu on a menu planner pad I picked up at Michael's a while ago but I've used it up! It's easier for me to have a copy in the kitchen for making the grocery list and to check throughout the day. Since I'm out of the handwritten ones I picked up a picture frame and plan to make this menu planner and save some paper too!


Monday: leftover turkey & mashed potatoes & gravy

Tuesday: Rockfish and Crispy Parm Asparagus

Wednesday: Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers - I've made this several times. Trying to convince myself I can eat peppers.

Thursday: Pork Tenderloin

Friday: Out?

Saturday: Taco Salad

Sunday: Out. We're going to an afternoon symphony in Anchorage.

Check out tons of other great menu plans at Org Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...