Monday, August 15, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #29



Last week's menu plan took a slight detour - so I've got a carry-over or two this week, along with some new recipes I want to try (that will hopefully produce a couple of new posts).

Monday: Back to Meatless Monday. Chik'n parm w/boca "chicken" patty w/marinara & mozzarella cheese over whole wheat noodles.

Tuesday: Pizza in a Bowl - recipe from my crock-pot cookbook.

Wednesday: Roasted Chicken made into Chicken & dumplings probably. With the rest of the chicken used on Saturday in the Baked Chimi recipe I didn't get to do last week.

Thursday: Salmon Thursday.

Friday: probably out!

Saturday: Baked Chimichanga

Sunday: Hungry Girl Island Insanity Burger. This has almost become one of our staples for Meatless Monday, thought I'd throw it in here.



A couple of new recipes I hope to try this week.

Apple Scones

Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins - I've already made these (Sunday) and they are really good. The first batch in the oven I forgot to add the chocolate chips, but they are good either way!

Blueberry Oat Bars - I had these at a friend's house a couple weeks ago. They were super yummy!

Fudgy Peanut Butter Cake - crock pot

Check out tons of other menu plans at Org Junkie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...