Monday, August 29, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #30


Well, last week I never got around to making a menu plan, and every day I was wondering, last minute, what would be for dinner. So, I'm back at it. This week we also got our first ever extra freezer. I've been cramming my little fridge-freezer beyond capacity for some time now. It will be so nice to have a place to store extra dinners and actually be able to see what's there!

Monday: State Fair foods - mmmm

Tuesday: Eggplant something. I picked up some pretty eggplant the other day and am at a loss as to what to make with them. Suggestions? This is one I just came across. Eggplant Snack Sticks. Sounds really good and I have everything on-hand already. I'll have these as a side with our favorite pork tenderloin recipe.

Wednesday: Hungry Girl Wonton Quitos - I just came across this recipe tonight and it sounds good. I've already got wonton wrappers, but will need to roast a chicken. I don't do canned chicken. Now I just need a side dish or 2.

Thursday: Salmon Thursday

Friday: Out maybe

Saturday: Either leftovers or something from the freezer.

Sunday: I'm angling for another trip to the State Fair for yummy once-a-year foods.


Check out all the other great menu plans at Org Junkie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...