Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #31

 Happy Labor Day! I'm enjoying the extra-lazy day off. I didn't even get dressed until noon. But, tomorrow we are back to a busy schedule. Luckily, I don't think the menu planning will be very complicated.

Monday: One last hurrah at the State Fair.

Tuesday: Crockpot TVP Taco Soup - my regular taco soup recipe but replacing the meat with 1/2 cup dry TVP. - this was really tasty and an easy way to have a "meatless" meal.


Wednesday: Halibut


Thursday:  Dinner in Anchorage following a board meeting

Friday: Hmmm. Regular Friday dinner out

Saturday: Something leftover or from the freezer


Sunday: chili ?



New things I'm hoping to try this week:

Canning: I have a bunch of tomatoes and I want to can them into either Salsa or Bruschetta

Peach Souffle or Peach Cobbler


Blueberry Oat Bars - these have been on here before, I just haven't gotten to them yet.


My "to try" list is pretty much endless, so I'll stop here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...