Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #34






Short and sweet. I never used to plan meals, even when I worked out of the house, but now if I don't it throws everything off. I just need reminders to thaw the meat for the next day.


Monday: Porcupine Meatballs - it's a classic. Meatballs simmered in tomatoey sauce. Serve over extra rice.

Tuesday: Gina's Chicken & Mushrooms in Garlic Wine Sauce - recipe review later in the week

Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin with balsamic reduction

Thursday: Salmon Thursday!

Friday: out

Saturday: leftovers or something from the freezer.

Sunday: TBD -Sunday is the Golden Globes. It's the only awards show I really enjoy watching. We may be eating leftovers that evening too. Depends on how crazy the weekend is otherwise.

My menu plan is linked to hundreds of others at Menu Plan Monday or OrgJunkie.


1 comment:

  1. I agree that without a meal plan everything is off. Meal Planning is essentials for me in order to get dinner on the table.

    Your menu looks tasty. We love salmon at our house. :)

    I would love for you to hop over and share any of your meal planning tips or dinner ideas: http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2012/01/simple-dinner-ideas-setting-up-your-menu-plan-dinnerideas/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...