Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #43 - March 12



Started to put together a menu plan last week but didn't get back to it, and since I'm running behind I'm not going to link this one up with the other Menu Planners - but I will share a picture I took in London! I took this the first night we were there (after we'd had a little nap!). Imagine stepping out of the subway station and looking up to this!

It's only Wednesday and we've already had a change to the plan, but that's okay. At least I have a plan. This week is pretty busy, and I just now changed out tonight's dinner idea for two reasons. 1. When I made the menu plan I thought we would be here for dinner. Then we were supposed to be in Anchorage tonight, then that plan changed and now we will be here. 2. I didn't thaw yesterday was I was supposed to for tonight, so I moved the Meatloaf muffins to Sunday and now I feel like I'm coming down with a cold so I want soup. Just found a yummy sounding recipe for Chicken Pot Pie Soup and luckily I have everything on hand.

Monday: Boca Chik'n Parm w/spaghetti - the "spaghetti noodles" I used were actually the tofu shiritaki noodles and they were really good. Not to mention they are 0 PointsPlus for 1 serving!

Tusday: Crockpot pulled pork

Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie Soup - another recipe I'm trying from Skinnytaste. She has the BEST recipes!

Thursday: dinner out in Anchorage. Was supposed to be Wednesday so I'm moving Salmon Thursday to Friday.

Friday: Salmon Sweet Potato Cakes

Saturday: Chicken Rollatini - this was so good last time I just have to make it again!

Sunday: Meatloaf Muffins - I'm excited to make these again. They are really tasty and they make enough for leftovers or to put in the freezer for another night.




Here's another crazy London photo taken near Camden Lock. It's a whole store of mannequin legs modeling tights. I love it!

 

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...