Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #42 - March 5


Hmmm. I just opened my "draft" version of this week's menu plan expecting to see a couple of links to recipes I wanted to remember to try this week but it's empty. Apparently I intended to put a couple of links here during the week but was so busy I never made it back.

This week is busy again, but hopefully not much running around. Just busy with work, starting to gather the tax info, and Dave working on the game. No sewing "extra credit projects" to cram in but I will try to make a couple anyway. My brain needs a change of pace and break from the computer.

Monday: Veggie Fried Rice - Meatless Monday and following yoga class. Something I can throw together quickly.

Tuesday: Crockpot Taco Soup - ready and waiting for me when I get home. Now if I can just remember to make the cornbread earlier in the day.

Wednesday: Chicken Divan, Lightened Up - another Skinnytaste recipe that sounds delicious. Pulled forward from last week. Last week's menu was a little mixed up.

Thursday: Salmon Thursday

Friday: out I hope :)

Saturday: Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic glaze, mashed potatoes and green beans or asparagus

Sunday: something noodley


Other recipes to try this week - these are from last week too. I just didn't get to them. Here's hoping:

Banana Bread Donuts - Chocolate Covered Katie - she makes everything look good!

Skinnytaste Carrot Cake

homemade laundry soap - again, this is not edible, but I do hope to make a batch this week.

and these two from last week two weeks ago(?) that I just didn't get to.

apple cranberry crumble - this has become one of our favorite recipes at a restaurant in Anchorage. Would love to find a suitable recipe to make it at home (and lighter!).

Homemade skinny Chocolate Cake - been waiting to try this until I knew I wouldn't have to eat the whole pan myself, but I might just do that anyway. 

This menu is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...