Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #41 - Feb. 27


Planning two weeks at one time - today it's more of a struggle than it was last time. Maybe because I can't seem to find anything besides casseroles today. Imagine if I planned a whole month at once. I'm sure we would end up eating casseroles and chili one month and the next month would be all salads. Better if I stick to just two weeks at a time I think. And today I'm going to start a draft of the next two weeks and work on them as I come across recipes this week.


Monday: Lemon Basil Pasta - Meatless Monday! Goes together quickly after yoga class.

Tuesday: Chinese BBQ Pork - bumped from couple weeks ago.

Wednesday: Chicken Divan, Lightened Up - another Skinnytaste recipe that sounds delicious.

Thursday: Salmon Thursday

Friday: Out

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: TBD



Other recipes to try this week:

Banana Bread Donuts - Chocolate Covered Katie - she makes everything look good!

Skinnytaste Carrot Cake

homemade laundry soap - again, this is not edible, but I do hope to make a batch this week.

and these two from last week that I just didn't get to.

apple cranberry crumble - this has become one of our favorite recipes at a restaurant in Anchorage. Would love to find a suitable recipe to make it at home (and lighter!).

Homemade skinny Chocolate Cake - been waiting to try this until I knew I wouldn't have to eat the whole pan myself, but I might just do that anyway. 



This menu plan is linked to Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the recipe links.
    Do you always make your own laundry soap? How do you store it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't made my own laundry soap yet - I've been wanting to but haven't gotten to it yet. This link is for a smaller batch than some of the others I've seen. I think she put hers into gallon oj jugs. I have saved a couple of gallon apple juice jugs I was going to put mine into.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...