Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #49 - May 14



Looks like I've missed a couple of weeks of menu plans. Not like we didn't eat anyway! But there were definitely a couple of evenings I was so busy and couldn't figure out what to make. This week will be better.

I don't know if I've said it before, but our menu plans are primarily for the main course. We always have a veggie or two with our dinner and usually a salad too. The only time I really write out the plan for the whole meal is if we're having a family gathering or holiday meal at our place.

Monday: HG Island Insanity Burger - Meatless Monday dinner and seems to be what comes to mind when I think of Mondays now. Quick and easy - always a plus for Monday!

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Carnitas - something like this recipe

Wednesday: Cauliflower Crust Pizza and grilled veggies (I didn't get to this pizza the last time it was on the menu)

Thursday: Salmon Sweet Potato Cakes - I have some in the freezer and since we'll be in Anchorage during the day taking a cooking class (French Dinner Party! I'm so excited!) I thought something quick from the freezer would be helpful.

Friday: Almost always a dinner out!

Saturday: Halibut Teriyaki (from WW Tastier than Takeout cookbook p. 144)

Sunday: Pork & Mushroom Mu Shu Rolls (also from WW TTT cookbook p. 156)

 Check out all the other great menu plans at OrgJunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...