Friday, April 30, 2010

The Cookbooks are here! Reviews coming soon.

The new cookbooks arrived a couple of days ago. I've started browsing both of them but haven't gotten into the recipes yet. They both have a ton of good info & tips, along with what to stock in your pantry & freezer to make meal times less hectic and get dinner on the table quicker. Flipping through the cookbooks quickly I saw lots of tasty looking dishes and am compiling a list of recipes to try. I'll be curious to see how many of the ingredients I already have in the pantry & refrigerator. It's always nice when you don't have to go out and buy a bunch of specialty condiments, herbs, & seasonings that you only use once (of which I am guilty because I always see something new that I want to try). Here's to a weekend of cookbook reading, followed by new meal samplings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...