Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #2


For some reason I'm having trouble coming up with the menu for this week. Probably because it's starting to feel like fall outside and I want warm comfort food. I usually enjoy trying new recipes, and this week is no exception, I've found a couple that are new to me, and some where I'm going to wing-it and see how it turns out.

Monday: Snacking Tofu (from TinySkillet) & soba noodle stir fry (simple - soba noodles & whatever veggies I have on-hand to add to stir fry)

Tuesday: Beef Stroganoff Stew - this one I'm putting together based on a yummy stew we had at a local restaurant last winter. I had completely forgotten about it until this morning. If it turns out I'll post my recipe later in the week.

Wednesday: State Fair food - planning to go to the Fair this evening and enjoy some of the great food they have there.

Thursday: Almond Crusted Chicken & fettuccine alfredo & stuffed zucchini

Friday: TBD - we usually eat out on Friday night

Saturday: 5Fix Fresh Pea Ravioli & herb crusted salmon

Sunday: Leftovers


This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie. Check out the hundreds of other menus posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...