Thursday, September 2, 2010

Finally a Bento!

Finally a bento lunch for us - and it's September now. How did that happen?! I packed these lunches as a picnic lunch thinking we would get out of the house today for lunch and enjoy a little sun. We ended up eating at the office, but that's okay, it was a change of scenery anyway. Sorry about the flash & bad indoor lighting, but at least there is a picture.


The box on the left is my new box my hubby got me for our anniversary! I love it! It has little Russian stacking dolls on the clear lid, and the little handles that snap down on the sides. It's smaller than I realized, but that's okay, I used my Mio snack box too!

My lunch has pb&j on a sandwich thin (cut in heart shapes), local garlic dill cheese curds, and fresh raspberries mixed with a little sour cream and powdered sugar. Mio has cut up cantaloupe.

D's box has turkey & cheese on a heart shaped sandwich thin, Laughing Cow blue cheese with pretzels, and a couple of golden oreos. (both of the heart sandwiches are 2 stacked on top of each other)

1 comment:

  1. I like the heart shaped sandwiches! What a nice new bento. It's been awhile since I posted a bento too. I still have so many photos to get off my camera!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...