Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #6


Another week another meal plan. I've got so many new recipes and ideas I want to try I think I've got at least half of next week's plan on paper already. Or I should say on several little pieces of paper. I make lots of little notes here and there and as a result my desk & kitchen island look like a tornado of sticky notes.

Monday: Veggie filled Steamed Buns (technique/sorta recipe from Bento for Beginners) (Meatless Monday)

Tuesday: Sloppy Joes or eating out as we'll be in Anchorage picking my mom up from the airport again.

Wednesday: Sweet & Sour Pork

Thursday: Asian Chicken & Rice Soup (WW Comfort Foods cookbook p.40). I've also got a quilt class this evening, so was looking for something quick & easy.

Friday: Usually eat out on Friday night

Saturday: Leftovers from this week - whatever hasn't been eaten for lunches

Sunday: Beef Wellington Bites from Seaside Simplicity


This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie. Check out the hundreds of other menus posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...