Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday #7

So what's new this week? Any new recipes you'll be trying that you want to share? I almost always have a new recipe to try.

Last week's recipes didn't all get made and a few of the nights meals were moved around. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to move them over to this week's menu, or save them for another week. I guess we'll know soon enough...





Monday: Lemon Basil pasta with broccoli (Meatless Monday)

Tuesday: Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Taste of Home)

Wednesday: Meatloaf Muffins (Shrinking on a Budget) and baked sweet potatoes

Thursday: Taco Soup - will try to remember to post the recipe. It's definitely one of our faves!

Friday: Probably out

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Sandra Lee Slow Cooker Brisket (Food Network) with roasted peanut potatoes


A couple of other recipes I'd like to try this week:

Chocolate Spiderweb Cookies (Cooking Light)
Fudgy Brownies (Cooking Light) I LOVE LOVE LOVE brownies! I hope these are good!
Pumpkin Butter (Skinny Taste)

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie. Check out the hundreds of other menus posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...