Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #20



I have a plan. Or at least I think I might. How decisive of me. It's always subject to change, but a loose plan is better than none at all, right?!

Monday: Tuna noodle alfredo

Tuesday: Halibut & stuffed zucchini - see macaroon crusted tilapia in "recipes to try" below

Wednesday: No idea yet.

Thursday: Pork & Mango Potstickers - I love this recipe and it makes quite a bit for just the two of us. Lots left over to put in the freezer for later!

Friday: dinner out

Saturday: Pork tenderloin - no recipe planned. Usually just cut into medallions, lightly bread, and cook in a pan.

Sunday: leftovers?


Recipes I might try this week:

Cinnamon Sugar Flatbread Crackers

Lyndsey's Coconut Chocolate Bars

sunchoke slaw - Sunset Magazine

macaroon crusted tilapia - this wasn't my favorite. Not one I would make again.

ginger cookies 1pp


Looking for something to do with kumquats - I've never eaten one, or used them in any way but I have some in the fridge to try.

Also ditto that above part about Meyer Lemons. Suggestions? I only have 3.



Check out tons of other great menu plans at OrgJunkie.

2 comments:

  1. I might be too late for the kumquats and lemons, but a small batch of marmalade might be nice. Or lemon and kumquat curd? What did you do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got kumquat bread in the oven right now, and LOVE the idea of lemon curd. I've never made lemon curd, so the challenge is on! Perhaps kumquat bread with lemon curd on top...mmm. Sounds like an afternoon coffee break snack. Thanks Judy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...