Monday, June 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday #24



Menu Planning two weeks in a row - I'm on a roll! This week I'm looking back for some tried & true recipes to get us through some busy evenings. Having a menu plan, getting the ingredients I need, and having a plan really help on those busy nights when I'm hungry and in a hurry.

Monday: Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers (MM) - I've made this recipe so many times now I'm actually starting to tolerate like eating even the pepper, not just the stuffing. The last time I made them I made some revisions to the recipe and made a note of what I used because they were my favorite so far. Hopefully later this week I'll post the recipe. With a busy Monday I'm going to try to get them in the crock pot so they're ready when I get home.

Tuesday: crock pot pork roast

Wednesday: Homemade pizza - a carry over from Sunday when we ended up eating leftovers. This will probably be a bbq chicken pizza so I can use up some cooked chicken from the freezer.

Thursday: Salmon Thursday - not sure of the prep this week. Last week's salmon was amazing. Another recipe I hope to post this week.

Friday: We will be having dinner with my mom and my niece for my birthday!

Saturday: Birthday dinner out! Not sure where yet.

Sunday: Leftovers of some kind.


Check out tons of great menu plans at Org Junkie

1 comment:

  1. you must be looking forward to 3 easy days! im trying to plan meals from the freezer and simple ones so i dont get the urge to order out
    i'd love if you checked out my Menu Plan for this week
    im also following you via gfc, this meme is great for recipe ideas and to follow as well:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...