Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #36



Another Monday, another menu plan. Where did the last week go?! This week is a little crazy-busy so I'm glad to have the plan in place and not really need much from the store.

Monday: Porcupine Meatballs (I had some of the meat mixture leftover last week so I froze it and will make another round of meatballs tonight)

Tuesday: Crockpot BBQ Chicken. another busy day saved by the crockpot!

Wednesday: Salmon Thursday on Wednesday!

Thursday: dinner in Anchorage!

Friday: Skinny Mac & Cheese Soup from Skinnytaste. This looks so delicious I can't wait to try it!

Saturday: leftovers

Sunday: homemade pizza

My menu plan is linked to Menu Plan Monday on Orgjunkie.com

This week I hope to have time to finish up a few posts that I've started and just haven't had time to finish. Also have a mini-list of recipes I'd like to try - mostly sweets.

2 comments:

  1. We're having BBQ Chicken this week. I was planning on cooking it in the oven but the crockpot sounds less messy.
    I'll have to check out your recipe.
    You have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't figured out a recipe yet. I guess I was thinking super simple, open crockpot insert chicken & dump bbq sauce on top. :)

      also less messy - using the crockpot liner bags. they are amazing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...