Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nothin' but crumbs


Wow! Was this ever good! And quick! 90 Seconds to gooey, melty, chocolatey, nutella-y goodness. Not bad on the Weight Watchers Points Plus either. Sorry, all you get to see is an empty mug. It was so good I forgot to get a picture before I ate inhaled it. If you want more pictures, Cassie has them with her original recipe post. I'll definitely be making this again and again. And if you're really desperate and have the points left over go ahead and eat both servings.


90 Second Nutella Cake
reviewed from Back to Her Roots
WW PPV 3 per serving
Serves 1-2

Ingredients:

1 tablespoon Nutella
1 egg, beaten
1 heaping tablespoon flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon brown sugar

Instructions:
Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
Pour the batter into two greased ramekins or one large grease microwavable bowl or mug.
Microwave on 70% power for 30 seconds. At the end of the time, check for doneness. If not cooked through, add 15 seconds at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! You make me smile :) Wow, it must be good, now I have to try it for myself! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...