Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #37



Time for another menu plan and grocery list. Where do the weeks go? This week looks a little busy, and later in the week I'll be posting my Super Bowl menu plan as well. That means another trip to the grocery store since I don't have it finalized right now, and I do need a few things at the store today. Lucky for us it's starting to warm up a little. When I got up yesterday it was -22°, when I went to bed it was only -13°! This morning we're up to -3° and are supposed to even get above 0! Woo-hoo!!

Monday: Veggie & rice stir fry (Meatless Monday returns!)

Tuesday: Business meeting & dinner out in Anchorage

Wednesday: Hungry Girl Island Insanity burger

Thursday: Can you guess?? Salmon Thursday!!

Friday: possibly our regular Friday dinner out

Saturday: leftovers or something from the freezer

Sunday: Super Bowl Menu

Later in the week I'll link up the Super Bowl menu once it's finalized.

This menu plan is linked to Menu Plan Monday on Orgjunkie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...