Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring - It's not really here yet

Someone asked about spring here...um, well, it's not really here yet. This is a pic I took of our house yesterday. It's not all snow, we are up a little from the street, but the snow piled up from the street is level with our front yard. That's a lot of snow. Mr. Moose came by yesterday for a snack. Crab apple tree salad, and Rose Tree of China buds for dessert. I don't mind him trimming the crab apple tree, it needed to be done. I wish he just hadn't stayed for dessert.

This was yesterday too. This moose has been hanging out in our neighborhood for a couple of weeks now. He makes the rounds to the yummy trees I guess. Ours must be some of the tastiest around.





1 comment:

  1. Wow, a moose! Why don't you go sho him away? I had a male deer visit my front gate one cold morning, and I said Oh look Hon, the buck stops here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...