Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #46 - April 2



And the detours continued last week. Early in the week (but after the menu planning was done) we decided to go to Anchorage for the weekend. When your office is in your home sometimes you have to physically leave the residence to get a true break away from the work, to-do lists, and client emails. A couple of the dinners I had planned were moved around and a couple were skipped all together because we weren't home. I'm thinking I'll try to get to them this week since they still sound good and I think I've got everything on-hand already.

Monday: Roasted Vegetables (radish, celery root, carrots, mushrooms, whatever else I may find in the crisper & a potato for the hubby) with Hungry Girl Island Insanity Burger - this is a quick easy dinner for Meatless Monday, especially when I'm planning the weekly menu after 4:00pm on Monday!

Tuesday: Chicken Enchiladas - something like this recipe

Wednesday: Veggie Fried Rice

Thursday:  Salmon Thursday!!

Friday: Regular Friday dinner out

Saturday: Chicken Pad Thai  - from WW Comfort Classics cookbook. 8 PointsPlus in 1 1/4 cups

Sunday: No idea. Maybe we'll grill!


Some additional recipes I'd like to try this week:

English Muffin Bread - sounds quick & easy

Detox Salad - I've never had the version from Whole Foods, but this sounds delicious!

Skinny Chocolate cake - it's been a while since I've had anything like a chocolate cake...mmm...cake...

Check out tons of other great Menu Plans on Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...