Monday, April 9, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #47 - April 9


This week I'm not really planning. Hubby will be traveling part of the time and I just don't know what I'd like to eat. Was thinking of doing mostly veg while he's gone to help jump-start / get back on the right weight-loss path. We'll see. I'm just gonna fly by the seat of my pants I guess.

Monday: Meatless Monday - after yoga - maybe another of those HG teriyaki burgers. They come together pretty quickly when we get home after 8pm. Never mind that we are well into "summer time-like" sunshine & daylight hours. It's so deceptive and makes it hard to get dinner at a normal hour and forget wanting to go to bed when it's so light out!

Tuesday: Salmon Tuesday!

Wednesday: TBD

Thursday: Out with Girlfriends

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday: dinner at my mom's I think. Delayed Easter dinner since she was out of town.



Additional recipes I'd like to try:

Detox Salad - I've never had the version from Whole Foods, but this sounds delicious! This was amazing! Look for a blog post to come soon! This is going to be a regular in my recipe box for sure!!

Carrot and Zucchini bars these sound so good! Carrot Cake - YUM! Zucchini Bread - Yum! Combine them?! It HAS to be good!! I may try to replace the oil with applesauce or something to lower the points.

Focaccia Rolls from Budget Bytes

Shaved Asparagus & White Bean Salad

agedashi tofu 

Linking up with Menu Plan Monday yet again! Hundreds of great menu plans to peruse when you're not glued to Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...