Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday #48 - April 23



Monday: Hungry Girl Island Insanity Burger - like I've said before a perfect Meatless Monday dinner and quick to put together when we get back from yoga.

Tuesday: Grilled flat iron steak - not sure of marinade yet. Served with Black Bean Salad. Recipe & review to follow hopefully this week!

Wednesday: Chicken Pad Thai  - from WW Comfort Classics cookbook. 8 PointsPlus in 1 1/4 cups - didn't get to this a couple weeks ago when it was planned and I have been craving Pad Thai ever since!

Thursday: Salmon Thursday

Friday: out

Saturday: Cauliflower Crust Hawaiian Pizza - pizza crust made from cauliflower. Recipe recommended by a friend. Will post my review later on.

Sunday: Freezer, leftovers, or family get together at my mom's house.


To Try:

earthquake cake - Looks delicious I think I can lighten to make more WW friendly.

Hungry Girl Crazy Crumbly Super Yummy Coffee Cakes - sounds interesting and I already have everything to make them.

Split Mung Beans from tinyskillet.com - I've been meaning to try this for a while now. Hope to fit it in somewhere along the way this week. Maybe for a lunch.


Find tons of other menu plans at Menu Plan Monday at Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...